Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Timber stringer bridge over Norfolk Southern Railway on Idlewood Road (TR 159A)
- Jefferson County, Illinois
- Open to traffic
- Rehabilitated ca. 1950
- Timber stringer
Length of largest span: 24.9 ft.
Total length: 108.9 ft.
Deck width: 17.1 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +38.38100, -88.91764 (decimal degrees)
38°22'52" N, 88°55'04" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 16/332503/4249829 (zone/easting/northing)
- Average daily traffic (as of 2016)
- Inventory number
- BH 82176 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of February 2017)
- Overall condition: Fair
Superstructure condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 67.7 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com