Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Concrete pony/through girder bridge over Puncheon Creek on N. Seagull Lane (CR 2100E/TR 492)
- Jefferson County, Illinois
- Open to traffic
- Concrete through girder (?)
Length of largest span: 29.9 ft.
Total length: 33.1 ft.
Deck width: 16.4 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +38.37068, -88.75610 (decimal degrees)
38°22'14" N, 88°45'22" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 16/346593/4248403 (zone/easting/northing)
- Average daily traffic (as of 2016)
- Inventory number
- BH 82177 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of January 2018)
- Overall condition: Fair
Superstructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 74.2 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com