Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Lost concrete arch bridge over a branch of Hickory Creek on 2000th Street (TR 302), 1.5 mi. southeast of Hunt City
- Jasper County, Illinois
- No longer exists
- Built ca. 1910
Length of largest span: 36.0 ft.
Total length: 38.0 ft.
Deck width: 12.1 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +39.04028, -88.00278 (decimal degrees)
39°02'25" N, 88°00'10" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 16/413216/4321724 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Inventory numbers
- IL 040-3118 (Illinois bridge number)
BH 15359 (Bridgehunter.com ID)