CBQ - Barstow Bridge (1889)
Historical information comes from the Chicago, Burlington & Quincy Collection located at the Newberry Library, Chicago, Illinois.
- Lost Pratt through truss bridge over Rock River on Chicago, Burlington & Quincy Railroad
- Henry County, Illinois
- Replaced by a new bridge
- Built 1889 at an unknown location, erected here 1900; additional spans added 1905; replaced Ca. 1970
- - Chicago, Burlington & Quincy Railroad (CBQ)
- Pratt through truss
Length of largest span: 155.0 ft.
Total length: 1,607.0 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +41.50847, -90.35269 (decimal degrees)
41°30'30" N, 90°21'10" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 15/720932/4598588 (zone/easting/northing)
- Inventory number
- BH 91824 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- September 25, 2022: Updated by John Marvig: Added information
- January 5, 2021: New photo from Luke