Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Arch bridge over Flat Creek on TR 292, 4 mi. southeast of Shobonier
- Fayette County, Illinois
- Open to traffic
- Built ca. 1920
Length of largest span: 45.9 ft.
Total length: 51.8 ft.
Deck width: 14.1 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +38.83028, -89.01389 (decimal degrees)
38°49'49" N, 89°00'50" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 16/325190/4299869 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Average daily traffic (as of 2008)
- Inventory numbers
- IL 026-3128 (Illinois bridge number)
BH 15224 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of January 2017)
- Overall condition: Fair
Superstructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 50.3 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com