Hidden Lake Bridge
Bridge Pick For Restoration
Forest Preserve District of DuPage County
- Bowstring pony truss bridge over East Branch Du Page River on a pedestrian walkway in the Hidden Lake Forest Preserve
- Downers Grove, Du Page County, Illinois
- Being restored at the Bach Steel shop in St. Johns, Michigan. Will be returned to its original location upon completion.
- - King Iron Bridge Co. of Cleveland, Ohio [also known as King Bridge Co.]
- Bowstring pony truss
- Also called
- Barney Mill Bridge
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +41.82572, -88.05314 (decimal degrees)
41°49'33" N, 88°03'11" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 16/412543/4630962 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Inventory number
- BH 49651 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- June 16, 2022: New video from Nathan Holth
- June 15, 2022: Updated by Nathan Holth: Updated bridge status.
- October 17, 2011: New photos from J.P.
- October 16, 2011: New photos from James McCray
- September 18, 2011: Updated by Anthony Dillon: added builder
- September 17, 2011: Added by James McCray