I-90/I-294 Interchange Ramp
This bridge carries two different ramps over both i-294 and i-90 on a 45 degree angle. Both the girders and bents make heavy use of rivets and the bents have oval shaped cutouts on them. The two ramps are separated by substantial space.
- Deck plate girder bridge over I-90, I-294, Willow Creek on Highway Ramp
- Cook County, Illinois
- Open to traffic
- Built 1958
- Deck plate girder bridge with steel concrete piers and steel bents over the expressways. Concrete approach spans appear newer.
Length of largest span: 157.2 ft.
Total length: 1,685.1 ft.
Deck width: 29.9 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +41.98978, -87.86738 (decimal degrees)
41°59'23" N, 87°52'03" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 16/428154/4649005 (zone/easting/northing)
- Average daily traffic (as of 2017)
- Inventory number
- BH 89960 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of June 2018)
- Overall condition: Fair
Superstructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 76.1 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com
- July 16, 2020: Updated by Tyler: Added categories "Curved", "Interstate 90", "Interstate 294"