Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Pony truss bridge over East Fork Kaskaskia River on Crowder Road (TR 218), 4 mi. northeast of Bolder
- Clinton County, Illinois
- Closed to all traffic
- Built 1901; rehabilitated 1980
- Pony truss
Length of largest span: 39.3 ft.
Total length: 67.9 ft.
Deck width: 11.4 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +38.71611, -89.15722 (decimal degrees)
38°42'58" N, 89°09'26" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 16/312448/4287482 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Inventory numbers
- IL 014-3109 (Illinois bridge number)
BH 15076 (Bridgehunter.com ID)