Edgewood Bridge (1976)
This was the 3rd of 4 bridges at this location. By 2016, it was rated "Serious" for both superstructure and deck, and was replaced.
- Lost Beam bridge over Bureau Creek on Backbone Road
- Bureau County, Illinois
- Replaced by a new bridge
- Built 1976; replaced 2016
Length of largest span: 77.1 ft.
Total length: 150.9 ft.
Deck width: 29.9 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +41.40673, -89.50956 (decimal degrees)
41°24'24" N, 89°30'34" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 16/290236/4586948 (zone/easting/northing)
- Inventory numbers
- IL 006-3191 (Illinois bridge number)
BH 94286 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- September 8, 2021: Added by Roger Deschner