Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Lost three-span pony truss bridge over Logan Creek on TR 198
- Brown County, Illinois
- No longer exists
- Replaced 2004
- Pony truss
Length of largest span: 55.1 ft.
Total length: 113.8 ft.
Deck width: 13.1 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +40.01154, -90.61885 (decimal degrees)
40°00'42" N, 90°37'08" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 15/703249/4431799 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Rushville South
- Inventory numbers
- IL 005-3200 (Illinois bridge number)
BH 15021 (Bridgehunter.com ID)