Bluff Canal Bridge
Photo taken by Steve Conro in September 2012
BH Photo #239162
Former County Road designation is unknown at this time. Bridge is pretty overgrown most of the year; good end on shots are very elusive.
- Abandoned pony truss bridge over Bluff Canal on Abandoned Road
- Adams County, Illinois
- Pony truss w/wood deck
Total length: 100.0 ft.
- Also called
- West below Adams CR543
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +40.13323, -91.40994 (decimal degrees)
40°07'60" N, 91°24'36" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 15/635466/4443755 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Inventory number
- BH 53506 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- November 13, 2015: Updated by K. Allen Ballard: Upload new photos, add misc info
- October 8, 2013: New Street View added by J.P.
- September 11, 2012: Updated by Steve Conro: Added categories "Wooden deck", "Bluff Canal"
- Steve Conro - sconro [at] yahoo [dot] com
- K. Allen Ballard - speedeeprint [at] gmail [dot] com
- J.P. - wildcatjon2000 [at] gmail [dot] com