Barracks Lane Bridge
Appears to have been replaced with a modern pony truss.
- Lost through truss bridge over Lemhi River on Barracks Lane
- Lemhi County, Idaho
- Replaced by a new bridge, apparently on existing abutments.
- Built 1930; rehabilitated 1987
- Through truss
Length of largest span: 89.9 ft.
Total length: 94.2 ft.
Deck width: 16.1 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +45.11543, -113.77459 (decimal degrees)
45°06'56" N, 113°46'29" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 12/281759/4999519 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Sal Mountain
- Average daily traffic (as of 2016)
- Inventory numbers
- ID 32700 (Idaho bridge number)
BH 14925 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of July 2018)
- Overall condition: Fair
Superstructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 87.2 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com
- March 21, 2012: Updated by Craig Philpott: corrected location