Spokane Chronicle: February 28 1955
BH Photo #465175
Unique 4-slope Parker truss design.
- Parker (4-slope) through truss bridge over Coeur d'Alene River on Anderson Lake Road
- Kootenai County, Idaho
- Intact but closed to all traffic
- Built 1955 supposedly reusing a 1911 span from near Payette
- 6-panel Parker through truss
Length of largest span: 120.1 ft.
Total length: 301.9 ft.
Deck width: 17.7 ft.
Vertical clearance above deck: 11.7 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +47.47917, -116.73333 (decimal degrees)
47°28'45" N, 116°43'60" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 11/520091/5258448 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Black Lake
- Average daily traffic (as of 2016)
- Inventory numbers
- ID 30510 (Idaho bridge number)
BH 14916 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of June 2018)
- Overall condition: Poor
Superstructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Poor (4 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 27.6 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com
- February 5, 2022: Updated by Paul Plassman: Updated status to closed, added history and categories "6-panel truss", "Pin-connected"
- January 21, 2020: New photo from Melissa Brand-Welch
- January 21, 2020: Updated by Tony Dillon: Added truss type
- May 12, 2018: New Street View added by Leslie R trick
- Leslie R Trick - Leslie [dot] Trick [at] gmail [dot] com
- Tony Dillon - spansaver [at] hotmail [dot] com
- Melissa Brand-Welch - melissabrandwelch [at] msn [dot] com