Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Pony truss bridge over North Fork Coeur d'Alene River on FS 413
- Kootenai County, Idaho
- Open to traffic
- Built 1950; rehabilitated 1992
- Pony truss
Length of largest span: 100.7 ft.
Total length: 149.9 ft.
Deck width: 17.7 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +47.65417, -116.36444 (decimal degrees)
47°39'15" N, 116°21'52" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Average daily traffic
- Inventory number
- BH 14915 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of August 2018)
- Overall condition: Poor
Superstructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Poor (4 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 40.3 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com