Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Wooden bridge over Low Line Canal on Allendale Road
- Canyon County, Idaho
- Open to traffic
- Built 1939; rehabilitated 1964
- Timber stringer
Length of largest span: 23.0 ft.
Total length: 24.0 ft.
Deck width: 22.6 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +43.62250, -116.87167 (decimal degrees)
43°37'21" N, 116°52'18" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 11/510376/4829923 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Average daily traffic (as of 2015)
- Inventory numbers
- ID 26825 (Idaho bridge number)
BH 14855 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of November 2016)
- Overall condition: Fair
Superstructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 50.7 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com