North Fork East River Bridge
Photo taken by Kyle Jarvis in August 2018
BH Photo #432809
May have been relocated here in 1939, but bridge is likely much older than that.
- Pratt through truss bridge over North Fork East River on East River Loop
- Bonner County, Idaho
- Open to traffic
- Built 1939
- 6-panel, pinned Pratt through truss
Length of largest span: 120.1 ft.
Total length: 122.1 ft.
Deck width: 15.4 ft.
Vertical clearance above deck: 12.3 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +48.36842, -116.83010 (decimal degrees)
48°22'06" N, 116°49'48" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 11/512583/5357263 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Prater Mountain
- Average daily traffic (as of 2016)
- Inventory numbers
- ID 30120 (Idaho bridge number)
BH 14837 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of August 2018)
- Overall condition: Poor
Superstructure condition rating: Poor (4 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Serious (3 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 25 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com
- April 26, 2021: Updated by Tony Dillon: Added truss type
- August 7, 2018: New photos from Kyle Jarvis