Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Through truss bridge over Weiser River on Goodrich Creek Road
- Adams County, Idaho
- Open to traffic
- Built 1930; rehabilitated 1987
- Through truss
Length of largest span: 89.9 ft.
Total length: 94.2 ft.
Deck width: 20.0 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +44.65000, -116.55694 (decimal degrees)
44°38'60" N, 116°33'25" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 11/535175/4944197 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Average daily traffic (as of 2015)
- Inventory numbers
- ID 26560 (Idaho bridge number)
BH 14813 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of September 2017)
- Overall condition: Fair
Superstructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 61 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com