Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Pony truss bridge over Honey Creek on Lake Darling Road
- Washington County, Iowa
- Open to traffic
- Built 1963
- Pony truss
Span length: 84.0 ft.
Total length: 84.0 ft.
Deck width: 19.7 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +41.17833, -91.88056 (decimal degrees)
41°10'42" N, 91°52'50" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 15/593882/4559179 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Inventory numbers
- IA 699080 (Iowa bridge number)
BH 14669 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of November 2018)
- Overall condition: Fair
Superstructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 73.2 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com