Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Lost pony truss bridge over Goose Creek on CR W64
- Washington County, Iowa
- No longer exists
- Built ca. 1930; replaced 2004
- Pony truss
Span length: 60.0 ft.
Total length: 60.0 ft.
Deck width: 19.7 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +41.37884, -91.54174 (decimal degrees)
41°22'44" N, 91°32'30" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 15/621939/4581838 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Land survey
- T. 76 N., R. 6 W., Sec. 22
- Inventory numbers
- IA 51550 (Iowa bridge number)
BH 14668 (Bridgehunter.com ID)