Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Pony truss bridge over Lime Creek on 130th Street
- Washington County, Iowa
- Open to traffic
- Built 1927
- Pony truss
Length of largest span: 60.0 ft.
Total length: 63.0 ft.
Deck width: 19.0 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +41.46694, -91.78861 (decimal degrees)
41°28'01" N, 91°47'19" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 15/601111/4591324 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Land survey
- T. 77 N., R. 08 W., Sec. 21
- Average daily traffic (as of 2010)
- Inventory numbers
- IA 337800 (Iowa bridge number)
BH 14671 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of March 2017)
- Overall condition: Fair
Superstructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 47.5 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com