Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Lost pony truss bridge over Cedar Creek on 260th Street
- Washington County, Iowa
- No longer exists
- Pony truss
Length of largest span: 40.0 ft.
Total length: 42.0 ft.
Deck width: 13.5 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +41.27833, -91.76778 (decimal degrees)
41°16'42" N, 91°46'04" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 15/559374/4591732 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- West Chester
- Land survey
- T. 75 N., R. 8 W., Sec. 27
- Average daily traffic (as of 2010)
- Inventory numbers
- IA 336630 (Iowa bridge number)
BH 14655 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of March 2017)
- Sufficiency rating: 17.7 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com