Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Pony truss bridge over West 102 River on 200th Street
- Taylor County, Iowa
- Open to traffic
- Built 1972; rehabilitated 1989
- Pony truss
Length of largest span: 69.9 ft.
Total length: 151.9 ft.
Deck width: 20.3 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +40.76333, -94.86778 (decimal degrees)
40°45'48" N, 94°52'04" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 15/342340/4514166 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Land survey
- T. 69 N., R. 35 W., Sec. 22
- Average daily traffic (as of 2016)
- Inventory numbers
- IA 323111 (Iowa bridge number)
BH 14528 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of June 2018)
- Overall condition: Fair
Superstructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 46.7 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com