Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Pony truss bridge over East River on 160th Street
- Taylor County, Iowa
- Open to traffic
- Built 1977
- Pony truss
Span length: 89.9 ft.
Total length: 89.9 ft.
Deck width: 20.0 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +40.81250, -94.56417 (decimal degrees)
40°48'45" N, 94°33'51" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 15/368081/4519121 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Merle Junction
- Land survey
- T. 69 N., R. 32 W., Sec. 05
- Average daily traffic (as of 2016)
- Inventory numbers
- IA 322301 (Iowa bridge number)
BH 14507 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of May 2018)
- Overall condition: Poor
Superstructure condition rating: Poor (4 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 45.1 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com