Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Through truss bridge over East 102 River on 235th Street
- Taylor County, Iowa
- Open to traffic
- Built 1971; rehabilitated 1990
- Through truss
Length of largest span: 100.1 ft.
Total length: 178.2 ft.
Deck width: 19.0 ft.
Vertical clearance above deck: 14.0 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +40.70361, -94.67083 (decimal degrees)
40°42'13" N, 94°40'15" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 15/358837/4507198 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Land survey
- T. 68 N., R. 33 W., Sec. 08
- Average daily traffic (as of 2016)
- Inventory numbers
- IA 321775 (Iowa bridge number)
BH 14505 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of May 2018)
- Overall condition: Fair
Superstructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 49.4 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com