Branch Iowa River Bridge
- Lost Pony truss bridge over a branch of Iowa River on a local road
- Tama County, Iowa
- Built ca. 1910; replaced in the 1990s or early 2000s
- Pony truss
Length of largest span: 49.9 ft.
Total length: 53.2 ft.
Deck width: 14.4 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +42.07905, -92.66948 (decimal degrees)
42°04'45" N, 92°40'10" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Quadrangle map:
- Land survey
- T. 84 N., R. 16 W., Sec. 24
- Inventory numbers
- IA 319360 (Iowa bridge number)
BH 14456 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- April 27, 2015: Updated by Kevin Skow: Updated status based on satellite imagery; bridge has been replaced