Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Pony truss bridge over Bear Creek on 142nd Street
- Story County, Iowa
- Open to traffic
- Rehabilitated 1962
- Pony truss
Length of largest span: 49.9 ft.
Total length: 52.2 ft.
Deck width: 19.0 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +42.14778, -93.53383 (decimal degrees)
42°08'52" N, 93°32'02" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 15/455892/4666321 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Story City
- Land survey
- T. 85 N., R. 23 W., Sec. 28
- Average daily traffic (as of 2015)
- Inventory numbers
- IA 316220 (Iowa bridge number)
BH 14423 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of November 2016)
- Overall condition: Fair
Superstructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 45.5 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com