DMU - Raccoon River Bridge
Photo taken by Dick Tinder
BH Photo #253441
The bridge was built to connect the Rock Island, the Wabash, the Milwaukee Road and the M&STL to the CGW Bell Ave Yard. The Des Moines Union Railway built it.
- March 23, 2021: Updated by John Marvig: Added build date from STB Documents
- June 25, 2018: New photo from Michael O'Brien
- December 5, 2014: Updated by James Holzmeier: Added categories "Minneapolis & St. Louis Railway", "Chicago, Rock Island & Pacific Railroad", "Chicago Great Western Railway", "Chicago, Milwaukee, St. Paul & Pacific Railroad"
- May 27, 2014: New photos from Michael O'Brien
- May 10, 2013: New photo from Luke Harden
- July 29, 2012: Updated by Luke Harden: Moved text from history section to description section
- June 24, 2012: Updated by Luke Harden: Added categories "Raccoon River", "Des Moines Union Railway"