Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Pony truss bridge over Floyd River on 200th Street
- Plymouth County, Iowa
- Open to traffic
- Built ca. 1960
- - Iowa State Highway Commission of Ames, Iowa
- Pony truss
Length of largest span: 80.1 ft.
Total length: 163.1 ft.
Deck width: 19.0 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +42.76417, -96.23472 (decimal degrees)
42°45'51" N, 96°14'05" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 14/726224/4738339 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Le Mars
- Land survey
- T. 92 N., R. 46 W., Sec. 26
- Average daily traffic (as of 2011)
- Inventory numbers
- IA 275040 (Iowa bridge number)
BH 14218 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of May 2018)
- Overall condition: Fair
Superstructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 48 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com