Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Pony truss bridge over Floyd River on Olive Avenue
- O'Brien County, Iowa
- Open to traffic
- Built 1995
- Pony truss
Length of largest span: 48.9 ft.
Total length: 128.0 ft.
Deck width: 24.3 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +43.23972, -95.76333 (decimal degrees)
43°14'23" N, 95°45'48" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 15/275616/4791201 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Land survey
- T. 97 N., R. 42 W., Sec. 12
- Average daily traffic (as of 2015)
- Inventory numbers
- IA 262121 (Iowa bridge number)
BH 14158 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of May 2018)
- Overall condition: Good
Superstructure condition rating: Very Good (8 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Very Good (8 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Very Good (8 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 95 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com