Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Arch bridge over an unnamed creek on Warbler Avenue
- O'Brien County, Iowa
- Open to traffic
- Built 1900
Length of largest span: 28.9 ft.
Total length: 38.1 ft.
Deck width: 20.7 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +43.01538, -95.46731 (decimal degrees)
43°00'55" N, 95°28'02" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 15/298939/4765476 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Hartley SW
- Land survey
- T. 95 N., R. 39 W., Sec. 28
- Average daily traffic (as of 2007)
- Inventory numbers
- IA 259770 (Iowa bridge number)
BH 14171 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of July 2013)
- Overall condition: Poor
Superstructure condition rating: Poor (4 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Poor (4 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 39 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com