Geneva Creek Bridge
Relocated here in 1951 as part of the Hetzler Dairy company.
- Double-intersection Warren pony truss bridge over Geneva Creek on Path
- Muscatine, Muscatine County, Iowa
- Open to authorized vehicles only
- Relocated here in 1951 as part of the Hetzler Dairy company.
- - Pan American Bridge Co. of Moberly, Missouri
- Double-intersection Warren pony truss
- Also called
- Midtown Towing Bridge
Hetzler Dairy Bridge
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +41.44224, -91.04389 (decimal degrees)
41°26'32" N, 91°02'38" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 15/663411/4589698 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Inventory number
- BH 79331 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- October 29, 2020: Updated by Luke: Noted that the bridge used to be part of the Hetzler Dairy & what year bridge was relocated here.
- November 4, 2018: Updated by Luke: Added likely builder
- January 8, 2018: Updated by Dana and Kay Klein: Added category "Othmar H Ammann Award winner"
- December 19, 2017: Updated by Dana and Kay Klein: Added category "Othmar H. Ammann Nominee"
- November 5, 2017: Added by Luke