Geneva Creek Bridge
Photo taken by Luke in November 2017
BH Photo #410148
Shows up in aerial imagery in 1951, looking relatively recently constructed. Used to connect farmland, now connects Hillcrest Baptist Church and a towing company.
- Double-intersection Warren pony truss bridge over Geneva Creek on Path
- Muscatine, Muscatine County, Iowa
- Open to authorized vehicles only
- Double-intersection Warren pony truss
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +41.44224, -91.04389 (decimal degrees)
41°26'32" N, 91°02'38" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 15/663411/4589698 (zone/easting/northing)
- Inventory numer
- BH 79331 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- January 8, 2018: Updated by Dana and Kay Klein: Added category "Othmar H Ammann Award winner"
- December 19, 2017: Updated by Dana and Kay Klein: Added category "Othmar H. Ammann Nominee"
- November 5, 2017: Added by Luke