BNSF - 2nd Street Overpass
Photo taken by Daniel Barnes in November 2017
BH Photo #412207
This bridge has a height limit of 12' 6"
Old NBI listed the bridge as an arch
- Steel Stringer bridge over 2nd Street on the BNSF Railway in Red Oak
- Red Oak, Montgomery County, Iowa
- Open to traffic
- Built 1903
- - Amtrak (AMTK)
- BNSF Railway (BNSF)
- Burlington Northern Railroad (BN)
- Chicago, Burlington & Quincy Railroad (CBQ)
- Steel Stringer
Span length: 37.0 ft.
Total length: 37.0 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +41.00228, -95.23046 (decimal degrees)
41°00'08" N, 95°13'50" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 15/312414/4541406 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Red Oak North
- Inventory numbers
- IA 9790 (Iowa bridge number)
BH 14123 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- November 30, 2017: New photos from Daniel Barnes
- November 29, 2014: New Street View added by Luke
- June 24, 2013: Updated by Luke Harden: Clarified type
- March 2, 2013: Updated by Luke Harden: Bridge still exists, I though the bridge went OVER the tracks
- March 23, 2012: Updated by Luke Harden: Added category "Railroad"