Old South Bridge
Cedar River Boulevard, Osage, Iowa
I'm guessing at the pictured bridge's location as the shadows suggest a North-South orientation.
Photo uploaded by Art S
View this photo at ebay.com
BH Photo #352898
Bridge was probably lost or removed in the 1950's
- Lost Bridge over Cedar River
- Mitchell County, Iowa
- Abutments and a pier are all that remains, newer bridge built downstream.
- Also called
- Pierce's Bridge
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +43.25386, -92.81781 (decimal degrees)
43°15'14" N, 92°49'04" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 15/514789/4789022 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Inventory number
- BH 53093 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- May 4, 2016: New photo from Art Suckewer
- August 9, 2012: Updated by Don Morrison: Added category "Cedar River (Minnesota-Iowa)"