UP - Timber Creek Bridge (S)
UP Timber Creek Bridge (S)
Photo taken by John Marvig in October 2016
BH Photo #368846
Build date provided by ICC Valuation Summary Report, courtesy Doug Harding collection.
- Pratt through truss bridge over Timber Creek on Union Pacific Railroad
- Marshall County, Iowa
- Open to traffic
- Built 1901
- - Chicago & North Western Railway (CNW)
- Iowa Central Railway (IAC)
- Minneapolis & St. Louis Railway (M&StL; MSTL)
- Union Pacific Railroad (UP)
- Pratt through truss
Span length: 118.0 ft.
Total length: 118.0 ft.
- Also called
- M&StL #332
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +42.01093, -92.84549 (decimal degrees)
42°00'39" N, 92°50'44" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 15/512793/4651000 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Le Grand
- Inventory number
- BH 52756 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- October 29, 2016: New photos from John Marvig
- October 27, 2014: Updated by John Marvig: Corrected Build Date
- July 2, 2013: New photo from John Marvig
- June 26, 2013: Updated by John Marvig: Added Builder Date
- December 4, 2012: Updated by John Marvig: Added information
- August 25, 2012: Photo imported by Luke Harden
- June 27, 2012: Updated by Luke Harden: Appears to be a pratt truss in image I linked to.
- June 26, 2012: Updated by Luke Harden: Added categories "Railroad", "Minneapolis and St. Louis Railway"