Brush Creek Bridge
- Concrete bridge over Brush Creek on 310th Street
- Marshall County, Iowa
- Apparently replaced by a UCEB
- Don't know
Length of largest span: 79.1 ft.
Total length: 80.1 ft.
Deck width: 16.1 ft.
Vertical clearance above deck: 10.9 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +41.90648, -92.84104 (decimal degrees)
41°54'23" N, 92°50'28" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 15/513183/4639405 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Land survey
- T. 82 N., R. 17 W., Sec. 5
- Inventory numbers
- IA 241580 (Iowa bridge number)
BH 14010 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- May 8, 2021: Updated by Luke: This bridge was NOT an 1884 truss before 2006
- February 20, 2010: Updated by J.R. Manning: Updated Data and added GPS coordinates
- J.R. Manning - thekitchenguy [at] sbcglobal [dot] net