WAB - Bridge #P-4 Pershing Mine Spur
Two 16' spans and one 12' span
- Lost Timber stringer bridge over Unknown ditch on Wabash Railroad
- Marion County, Iowa
- Demolished account of line abandonment
- Built 1919
- - Wabash Railroad (WAB)
- Frame trestle
Length of largest span: 16.0 ft.
Total length: 44.0 ft.
Deck width: 10.0 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +41.28025, -92.88265 (decimal degrees)
41°16'49" N, 92°52'58" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 15/509827/4569874 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Inventory number
- BH 65541 (Bridgehunter.com ID)