Wabash Railroad Bridge #2966
One 11.5' span and five 13' spans
- Lost Timber stringer bridge over Unknown creek on Wabash Railroad
- Marion County, Iowa
- Original 79' pile trestle bridge at this location built 1902; replaced 1940 with this bridge; removed account of line abandonment concurrent with Lake Red Rock project
- - Wabash Railroad (WAB)
- Pile trestle w/ballasted deck
Length of largest span: 13.0 ft.
Total length: 78.0 ft.
Deck width: 9.0 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +41.48904, -93.29401 (decimal degrees)
41°29'21" N, 93°17'38" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 15/475456/4593089 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Inventory number
- BH 64436 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- December 6, 2014: Added by James Holzmeier