Wabash Railroad Bridge #2956
1891 bridge was two spans, 32.8' in length (15'x 2)
- Lost Steel stringer bridge over Unknown creek on Wabash Railroad
- Marion County, Iowa
- Original 32' pile trestle built 1891; rebuilt with this bridge 1940; removed account of line abandonment concurrent with Lake Red Rock project
- - Wabash Railroad (WAB)
Span length: 20.0 ft.
Total length: 20.0 ft.
Deck width: 9.0 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +41.48293, -93.25547 (decimal degrees)
41°28'59" N, 93°15'20" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 15/478672/4592400 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Inventory number
- BH 64426 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- December 5, 2014: Added by James Holzmeier