Branch Whitebreast Creek Bridge
No bridge present, roadbed lowers to cross stream.
Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Pony truss bridge over a branch of Whitebreast Creek on a local road
- Lucas County, Iowa
- Removed but not replaced
- Built 1956
- Lost Pony truss
Length of largest span: 47.9 ft.
Total length: 96.1 ft.
Deck width: 16.1 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +40.99763, -93.53785 (decimal degrees)
40°59'51" N, 93°32'16" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 15/454764/4538633 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Le Roy
- Land survey
- T. 72 N., R. 23 W., Sec. 32
- Average daily traffic (as of 2014)
- Inventory numbers
- IA 226750 (Iowa bridge number)
BH 13881 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of November 2017)
- Sufficiency rating: 19.4 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com