Chariton River Bridge
Road is closed & bridge is located on private property
Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Pony truss bridge over Chariton River on 158th Avenue
- Lucas County, Iowa
- Closed to all traffic
- Built 1946
- Pony truss
Length of largest span: 36.1 ft.
Total length: 55.1 ft.
Deck width: 15.7 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +40.95185, -93.44688 (decimal degrees)
40°57'07" N, 93°26'49" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 15/462389/4533508 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Land survey
- T. 71 N., R. 23 W., Sec. 13
- Average daily traffic (as of 2014)
- Inventory numbers
- IA 225860 (Iowa bridge number)
BH 13891 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of November 2017)
- Sufficiency rating: 18.2 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com