IANR - Drainage Tube Culvert
Would be tough to spot in summer months.
- Culvert bridge over Unnamed Drainage Stream on IANR
- Palo, Linn County, Iowa
- Built in 1906
- - Chicago, Rock Island & Pacific Railroad (CRIP (1866-1920); RI (1920-1975) ROCK (1975-1980))
- Iowa Northern Railway (IANR)
- Tube Culvert with 1906 enscribed on it.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +42.05863, -91.79708 (decimal degrees)
42°03'31" N, 91°47'49" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 15/599532/4656986 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Inventory number
- BH 56160 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- September 30, 2013: New Street View added by Dave King
- May 4, 2013: Updated by Luke Harden: Added categories "Iowa Northern Railroad", "Chicago, Rock Island & Pacific Railroad", "railroad"
- May 4, 2013: Added by Dave King
- Dave King - DKinghawkfan [at] hotmail [dot] com