Wapsipinicon 200th Street bridge
From the West
Oh-oh looks like more permanent barricades are in place now.
Photo taken by Don Morrison in July 2013
BH Photo #260188
Bridge still seems in reasonably good condition after the 2013 flooding.
- Pratt pony truss bridge over Wapsipinicion River on 200th Street
- Howard County, Iowa
- Intact but closed to all traffic
- Built 1904
- Pinned Pratt pony truss
Length of largest span: 60.0 ft.
Total length: 94.2 ft.
Deck width: 15.7 ft.
- Also called
- 200th Street Bridge
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +43.22746, -92.53081 (decimal degrees)
43°13'39" N, 92°31'51" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 15/538101/4786181 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Land survey
- T. 97 N., R. 14 W., Sec. 17
- Average daily traffic (as of 2005)
- Inventory numbers
- IA 182000 (Iowa bridge number)
BH 13645 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of March 2012)
- Overall condition: Poor
Superstructure condition rating: Critical (2 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 24.1 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com
- January 22, 2018: Updated by Don Morrison: Renamed bridge to specify waterway crossed
- July 21, 2013: Updated by Luke Harden: Added categories "Lally columns", "Wapsipinicon River"
- July 21, 2013: New photos from Don Morrison
- June 19, 2012: Updated by Luke Harden: Closed to traffic