Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Lost pony truss bridge over Beemis Creek on Corsadally Road
- Floyd County, Iowa
- Removed but not replaced
- Built 1937
- Pony truss
Length of largest span: 58.1 ft.
Total length: 61.0 ft.
Deck width: 14.4 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +42.96927, -92.90356 (decimal degrees)
42°58'09" N, 92°54'13" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 15/507864/4757406 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Land survey
- T. 94 N., R. 17 W., Sec. 7
- Inventory numbers
- IA 154080 (Iowa bridge number)
BH 13512 (Bridgehunter.com ID)