Backbone State Park Pedestrian Bridges
Photo taken by Dave King on October 19, 2014
BH Photo #304834
Appeared to be older-style mail-order pedestrian bridges when I'd added the entry...
One bridges is closed on the eastern channel and the bridge on the western channel is gone.
- Double-intersection Warren pony truss bridge over Maquoketa River on Pedestrian Pathway
- Delaware County, Iowa
- East channel closed; west channel lost
- - Continental Bridge Co. of Alexandria, Minnesota
- Modern Warren pony truss
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +42.59882, -91.53751 (decimal degrees)
42°35'56" N, 91°32'15" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 15/619979/4717302 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Inventory number
- BH 58471 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- May 30, 2017: New Street View added by Dana and Kay Klein
- January 22, 2015: Updated by Dave King: Added category "Continental Bridge Co. of Alexandria, MN"
- October 19, 2014: New photos from Dave King
- October 17, 2013: Added by Luke Harden