Wabash - Fox River Trestle
Wabash Railroad Bridge #2157
- Lost I-beam stringer bridge over unknown tributary of Fox River on former N&W/Wabash RR
- Davis County, Iowa
- Removed account of line abandonment 1982
- - Norfolk & Western Railway (NW)
- Wabash Railroad (WAB)
- Steel stringer
Length of largest span: 22.0 ft.
Total length: 67.6 ft.
Deck width: 10.0 ft.
- Also called
- Wabash Railroad Bridge #2157
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +40.77329, -92.42461 (decimal degrees)
40°46'24" N, 92°25'29" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 15/548557/4513749 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Bloomfield North
- Inventory number
- BH 56045 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- April 16, 2013: Updated by Dylan VanAntwerp: Added categories "railroad", "Wabash Railroad", "Norfolk & Western Railway"