Wabash - North Chequest Creek Bridge
Wabash Railroad Bridge #2169
- Lost I-beam stringer bridge over North Chequest Creek on former N&W/Wabash RR
- Davis County, Iowa
- Removed account of line abandonment 1982
- - Norfolk & Western Railway (NW)
- Wabash Railroad (WAB)
- Steel stringer
Length of largest span: 23.0 ft.
Total length: 70.5 ft.
Deck width: 10.0 ft.
- Also called
- Wabash Railroad Bridge #2169
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +40.83059, -92.42894 (decimal degrees)
40°49'50" N, 92°25'44" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 15/548149/4520108 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Bloomfield North
- Inventory number
- BH 56043 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- April 16, 2013: Updated by Dylan VanAntwerp: Added categories "Wabash Railroad", "Norfolk & Western Railway", "railroad"