RI - Soap Creek Bridge
Photo taken by Dan Tracy in April 1983
BH Photo #372590
All lengths are approximate
- Lost Subdivided warren through truss bridge over Soap Creek on former Rock Island Railroad
- Davis County, Iowa
- Piers and abutments remaining
- Abandoned and removed 1983
- - Chicago, Rock Island & Pacific Railroad (CRIP (1866-1920); RI (1920-1975) ROCK (1975-1980))
- 1 - 127' Subdivided Warren through truss
6 - 40' DPG
Length of largest span: 127.0 ft.
Total length: 367.0 ft.
- Also called
- RI Bridge #3001
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +40.88821, -92.29374 (decimal degrees)
40°53'18" N, 92°17'37" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 15/559498/4526587 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Inventory number
- BH 55520 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- January 30, 2014: New photo from Luke Harden
- September 14, 2013: New photo from Dylan VanAntwerp
- September 13, 2013: Updated by Luke Harden: Added truss type (Guess)
- September 13, 2013: Updated by Dylan VanAntwerp: edited
- March 14, 2013: Updated by Dylan VanAntwerp: Edited photo order and captions.
- February 11, 2013: Updated by Dylan VanAntwerp: Added category "Chicago, Rock Island & Pacific Railroad"