Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Concrete arch bridge over a drainage ditch on US 52
- Clayton County, Iowa
- Unknown status
- Built ca. 1930; rehabilitated 1973
- Closed-spandrel arch
Span length: 20.0 ft.
Total length: 20.0 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +42.76667, -91.10556 (decimal degrees)
42°46'00" N, 91°06'20" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 15/654998/4736644 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Land survey
- T. 92 N., R. 2 W., Sec. 28
- Inventory numbers
- IA 20550 (Iowa bridge number)
BH 13203 (Bridgehunter.com ID)