Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Pony truss bridge over Miners Creek on Lantern Avenue
- Clayton County, Iowa
- Open to traffic
- Built 1912; rehabilitated 2005
- Pony truss
Span length: 33.1 ft.
Total length: 33.1 ft.
Deck width: 13.8 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +42.80250, -91.14278 (decimal degrees)
42°48'09" N, 91°08'34" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 15/651811/4740560 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Land survey
- T. 92 N., R. 3 W., Sec. 12
- Average daily traffic (as of 2013)
- Inventory numbers
- IA 118650 (Iowa bridge number)
BH 13192 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of November 2018)
- Overall condition: Poor
Superstructure condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Poor (4 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 32 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com