Eureka Avenue Bridge
Photo taken by Luke in April 2021
BH Photo #495673
Visible from Interstate 80 during months when there is no foliage obscuring the view into the woods.
Owned by CRM Farm; ALWAYS ask landowner permission BEFORE going on private land.
- Pratt pony truss bridge over Middle Branch Wapsinonoc Creek on Abanoned Road
- Cedar County, Iowa
- - Clinton Bridge & Iron Works of Clinton, Iowa (Likely builder based on plaque shape)
- Pratt pony truss
- Also called
- Middle Branch Wapsinonoc Creek Bridge
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +41.66488, -91.28836 (decimal degrees)
41°39'54" N, 91°17'18" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 15/642497/4613984 (zone/easting/northing)
- Inventory number
- BH 80661 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- April 17, 2021: New photos from Luke
- December 14, 2019: New photo from Luke
- August 1, 2019: Updated by Luke: Refined GPS due to better imagery; Certainly looks like a bridge in the woods.
- March 3, 2018: Added by Luke